Please consider supporting UHF.
Your gift will help to:
- Improve patient safety and the effectiveness and patient experience of care.
- Make health insurance coverage affordable, accessible, and effective.
- Strengthen New York’s Medicaid program, the essential safety net for 6 million people.
- Address social determinants of health for vulnerable New Yorkers, to promote optimal early childhood development—and lifelong well-being.
- Support family caregivers as integral members of the health care team.
- Advance promising innovations that are reshaping health care for all of us.
There are a variety of ways you can provide support to UHF, such as donating to our annual Campaign for a Healthier New York, supporting or attending an event, joining our Legacy Society, making a gift of stock, or contributing through a donor advised fund. Learn more.
UHF values and respects the privacy of its donors. As with all other personal information, we do not share, loan, trade, rent, or sell our donor information to any other organization, nor will we send mailings to our donors on behalf of any other organization. We maintain historical records of donor giving histories for certain types of gifts. This information is gathered so UHF can properly acknowledge gifts for IRS purposes and is also used by UHF to analyze giving histories. Donor information may be made available to Service Providers, but only as necessary to process the donation or for UHF to provide its services. This section applies to donations and donor information received online or offline.