United Hospital Fund released its 2019 Annual Report, which provides highlights of the organization’s impact over the past year.
Achieved with the collaboration of a diverse group of supporters, partners, and UHF board members, the success stories featured in the report focus on UHF’s three core issue areas: coverage and access, quality and efficiency, and clinical-community partnerships.
Among the accomplishments featured:
- Helping maintain historically low uninsured rates in New York
- Bolstering Medicaid reform for low-income New Yorkers
- Spurring quality improvement by training quality champions
- Tackling challenges faced by patients who need post-acute care
- Improving prospects for children’s long-term health and well-being
- Bringing national attention to the opioid epidemic and its effect on children
The report also includes human interest stories and infographics as well as a commentary by UHF president Anthony Shih, titled, “Pushing for Improvement One Step at a Time.”
The report can be downloaded here.