The Quality Leaders Forum is a group of emerging and established quality leaders committed to improving the delivery of high-quality care in the greater New York area.
This page provides links and descriptions for previous convenings of the forum. For current and upcoming events, see the QLF landing page.
- April 7, 2021: Dave A. Chokshi, MD, MSc, FACP, commissioner of the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
Click here for an update on the program by Dr. Chokshi.
- June 23, 2021: A panel featuring Yvette Calderon, MD, MS, chair of the department of emergency medicine at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital; lseung Cho, MD, MSc, chief quality officer at NYU Langone Health; and Eric Wei, MD, MBA, senior vice president and chief quality officer at NYC Health+Hospitals.
Click here for an update on the program by the panelists.
- September 22, 2021: Maureen Bisognano, President Emerita and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI).
Click here for a summary of the forum and detail on the “What Matters to You” campaign.
- December 1, 2021: Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer at NHS Horizons in the United Kingdom.
Click here for a summary of the program, focused on creating simple rules for driving change.
The inaugural year of QLF consisted of a series of three programs with the following speakers:
- March 3, 2020: Thomas Lee, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Press Ganey
Click here for an update on the program led by Dr. Lee.
- October 20, 2020: Maulik Joshi, DrPH, President and CEO, Meritus Health
Click here for an update on the program led by Dr. Joshi.
- December 3, 2020: Margaret O’Kane, MHA, Founder and President, National Committee for Quality Assurance
Click here for an update on the program led by Margaret O'Kane.
Contact: Pooja Kothari or Joan Guzik