Medicaid Regional Data Compendium, 2014
Read the related press release.
This compendium gathers key data elements from various New York State Department of Health data releases and other related sources into short, easily digestible regional chartbooks providing a high-level overview of service utilization of New York’s Medicaid beneficiaries. It includes information on enrollment, demographics, claims, inpatient providers, visit rates, potentially preventable emergency room visits, quality measures, and diagnostic categories for inpatient admissions. These data are being used to help Performing Provider Systems understand the health care needs of the population for which they are developing integrated systems and quality improvement programs under New York’s Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment program.
- Medicaid Regional Data Compendium, 2014 (Complete) (745KB)
- Overview and Background (70KB)
- Methods and Sources (84KB)
- Chartbook 1: New York State (185KB)
- Chartbook 2: New York City (136KB)
- Chartbook 3: Bronx (138KB)
- Chartbook 4: Brooklyn (137KB)
- Chartbook 5: Manhattan (127KB)
- Chartbook 6: Queens (127KB)
- Chartbook 7: Staten Island (128KB)
- Chartbook 8: Capital Region (130KB)
- Chartbook 9: Central New York (129KB)
- Chartbook 10: Finger Lakes (115KB)
- Chartbook 11: Long Island (119KB)
- Chartbook 12: Mid-Hudson (119KB)
- Chartbook 13: Mohawk Valley (115KB)
- Chartbook 14: North Country (126KB)
- Chartbook 15: Southern Tier (126KB)
- Chartbook 16: Tug Hill Seaway (115KB)
- Chartbook 17: Western New York (120KB)
Resources for family caregivers and health care providers are available at our Next Step in Care website.