- 29th Annual Symposium on Health Care Services in New York: Research and Practice—Call for Posters
- UHF Welcomes New Partner, Junto Health
- New Report Outlines Ways to Strengthen Consumer Access to Provider Networks in New York State
- Jim Tallon: The Real Value of Change
- Jim Tallon: Dramatic Changes, Critical Questions
Today, high-quality health care depends on the ability of health care providers to share enormous amounts of data to better serve patients, clinicians, purchasers, and health care organizations. The Fund is leading statewide policy discussions on key health information technology (HIT) issues, helping to guide continued investment in HIT, and developing practical tools to assist providers in coordinating and leveraging their efforts.
Resources for family caregivers and health care providers are available at our Next Step in Care website.